- EGUDE trained 50 female headed households giving them financial starter packs for income generating projects – 2015.
- Distributed blankets to 200 elderly people of Epworth – 2015
- distributed baby sets, toiletry hampers and toys to 75 pregnant and nursing AGYW who have been hit and run in Epworth-2016
- Carried out 24 sensitization meetings with 3000 community members on family health, HIV & AIDS, SRH education and life skills in Epworth since 2016.
- distributed satchels, stationary and toiletries to 100 orphans and vulnerable pupils in Epworth-2017
- Distributed food and Christmas goodies to 40 child headed families – 2017
- Currently the organization is paying school fees, purchasing school uniforms and providing exercise books to 150 orphans and vulnerable children, and 80 are girls.