- The program has identified Education is the right of every child and it is the gateway to a brighter, fruitful and prosperous future. EGUDE believes that the best empowerment is education. By educating a child we would have empowered the family, community and nation at large, hence the core business of EGUDE is to educate the disadvantaged child from primary through college.
- Education is both the means as well as the end to a better life: the means because it empowers an individual to earn his/her livelihood and the end because it increases one's awareness on a range of issues – from healthcare to appropriate social behaviour to understanding one's rights – and in the process help him/her evolve as a better citizen.
- over a thousand children who are in need of school fees and are paying from primary to university.
- The organization identified 100 pupils who were assisted with satchels and books and toiletries
- Today, 1 million children in Zimbabwe are out of school – surrounded by poverty, illness and despair; they are fighting a daily battle for their survival. Together, we can help a child and bring hope in their lives. Together, we can bring change and make it last.